The Jakarta Post
David Jardine, 63 — a respected contributor to many Indonesian media publications, reportedly passed away at Wisma Firman Pentionem on Jl. Paledang, Bogor, West Java, on April 8.
Jardine, a British national who had lived in Indonesia for about 10 years, was also an active contributor to The Jakarta Post’s Readers Forum.
We express our sincere condolences.
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study
- Oil rises toward $63 as OPEC cuts weighed against US supplies
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Piles of trash continue to flow onto Tangerang shore