Bank Muamalat to issue global sukuk
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: PT Bank Muamalat, one of the country’s major sharia banks, plans to offer Islamic bonds worth between US$50 million and $100 million to global investors this year.
The bank’s president director, Arviyan Arifin, said in Jakarta on Monday that the sukuk bonds would be offered to investors in the Middle East. He said that the bank would open a branch in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, to su...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash