Bank Muamalat to issue global sukuk
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: PT Bank Muamalat, one of the country’s major sharia banks, plans to offer Islamic bonds worth between US$50 million and $100 million to global investors this year.
The bank’s president director, Arviyan Arifin, said in Jakarta on Monday that the sukuk bonds would be offered to investors in the Middle East. He said that the bank would open a branch in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, to su...
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft
- At least 13 dead and 50 injured in Barcelona van attack