Bank Muamalat to issue global sukuk
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: PT Bank Muamalat, one of the country’s major sharia banks, plans to offer Islamic bonds worth between US$50 million and $100 million to global investors this year.
The bank’s president director, Arviyan Arifin, said in Jakarta on Monday that the sukuk bonds would be offered to investors in the Middle East. He said that the bank would open a branch in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, to su...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer