Bank Muamalat to issue global sukuk
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: PT Bank Muamalat, one of the country’s major sharia banks, plans to offer Islamic bonds worth between US$50 million and $100 million to global investors this year.
The bank’s president director, Arviyan Arifin, said in Jakarta on Monday that the sukuk bonds would be offered to investors in the Middle East. He said that the bank would open a branch in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, to su...
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Pinot competes with Beyonce in annual social media awards
- Businessman detained for tax evasion
- Anti graft body may detain ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO on Rolls Royce deals
- Three Indonesians kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf
- Police ban transgender cultural event in South Sulawesi
- Restaurant presents live penguins as part of conservation program
- Protesters make their mark on Trump's inauguration
- Asia’s most and least powerful passports
- 2NE1 to say ‘Good Bye’ to their fans