Bank Muamalat to issue global sukuk
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: PT Bank Muamalat, one of the country’s major sharia banks, plans to offer Islamic bonds worth between US$50 million and $100 million to global investors this year.
The bank’s president director, Arviyan Arifin, said in Jakarta on Monday that the sukuk bonds would be offered to investors in the Middle East. He said that the bank would open a branch in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, to su...
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Review: 'Guardians' returns and it's better than the first
- Europe on Screen's open air screening section to feature 11 films
- No Cabinet reshuffle so far: Jokowi
- Police to question Rizieq’s wife in alleged sext scandal
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Simulating mom's womb in research to help earliest preemies
- Netizens make fun of Nordstrom and Topshop's muddy, plastic jeans
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- German artist Gerhard Richter opens retrospective in Prague