Australia allocates $602m for development in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Australia has announced it will provide an estimated Rp 5.15 trillion (US$602.55 million) in development assistance to Indonesia this year, an increase of more than $100 million compared to last year.
Australian Ambassador to Indonesia Greg Moriarty said Australia’s aid program would focus on alleviating poverty through social protection programs, supporting governance reforms and improvi...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities