Australia allocates $602m for development in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Australia has announced it will provide an estimated Rp 5.15 trillion (US$602.55 million) in development assistance to Indonesia this year, an increase of more than $100 million compared to last year.
Australian Ambassador to Indonesia Greg Moriarty said Australia’s aid program would focus on alleviating poverty through social protection programs, supporting governance reforms and improvi...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official