Australia allocates $602m for development in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Australia has announced it will provide an estimated Rp 5.15 trillion (US$602.55 million) in development assistance to Indonesia this year, an increase of more than $100 million compared to last year.
Australian Ambassador to Indonesia Greg Moriarty said Australia’s aid program would focus on alleviating poverty through social protection programs, supporting governance reforms and improvi...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Four new parties to take part in 2019 elections