Lotte to open first department store in Ciputra World mall
The Jakarta Post
PT Ciputra Adigraha, a subsidiary of property developer PT Ciputra Property Tbk, agreed to lease its entire Ciputra World mall in West Jakarta to PT Lotte Shopping Plaza Indonesia, a subsidiary of South Korea’s Lotte Shopping Company, for 20 years.
The 130,000-square-meter mall, which Lotte Shopping Plaza Indonesia will officially start operating commercially in the second quarter of 2012...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Timor-Leste, Australia and Asia's contested maritime order
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'