Lotte to open first department store in Ciputra World mall
The Jakarta Post
PT Ciputra Adigraha, a subsidiary of property developer PT Ciputra Property Tbk, agreed to lease its entire Ciputra World mall in West Jakarta to PT Lotte Shopping Plaza Indonesia, a subsidiary of South Korea’s Lotte Shopping Company, for 20 years.
The 130,000-square-meter mall, which Lotte Shopping Plaza Indonesia will officially start operating commercially in the second quarter of 2012...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song