Lotte to open first department store in Ciputra World mall
The Jakarta Post
PT Ciputra Adigraha, a subsidiary of property developer PT Ciputra Property Tbk, agreed to lease its entire Ciputra World mall in West Jakarta to PT Lotte Shopping Plaza Indonesia, a subsidiary of South Korea’s Lotte Shopping Company, for 20 years.
The 130,000-square-meter mall, which Lotte Shopping Plaza Indonesia will officially start operating commercially in the second quarter of 2012...
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Two entertainment venues shut down over drugs
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- Smartphone app promises speech therapy at your fingertips