Lotte to open first department store in Ciputra World mall
The Jakarta Post
PT Ciputra Adigraha, a subsidiary of property developer PT Ciputra Property Tbk, agreed to lease its entire Ciputra World mall in West Jakarta to PT Lotte Shopping Plaza Indonesia, a subsidiary of South Korea’s Lotte Shopping Company, for 20 years.
The 130,000-square-meter mall, which Lotte Shopping Plaza Indonesia will officially start operating commercially in the second quarter of 2012...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Civilian appointed as temporary N. Sumatra governor