RI not fretting over cattle ban
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government is brushing off Australia’s decision to temporarily halt its cattle exports to the country, saying domestic meat stocks are sufficient, even with the Islamic biggest holiday coming up.
The government even took the opportunity to stress that the ban, based on an outcry in Australia over a video purportedly showing the inhumane treatment of cattle at Indonesian sl...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe