RI not fretting over cattle ban
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government is brushing off Australia’s decision to temporarily halt its cattle exports to the country, saying domestic meat stocks are sufficient, even with the Islamic biggest holiday coming up.
The government even took the opportunity to stress that the ban, based on an outcry in Australia over a video purportedly showing the inhumane treatment of cattle at Indonesian sl...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- City council building façade bulges out causing closure of footpath
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy