RI not fretting over cattle ban
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government is brushing off Australia’s decision to temporarily halt its cattle exports to the country, saying domestic meat stocks are sufficient, even with the Islamic biggest holiday coming up.
The government even took the opportunity to stress that the ban, based on an outcry in Australia over a video purportedly showing the inhumane treatment of cattle at Indonesian sl...
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft