RI not fretting over cattle ban
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government is brushing off Australia’s decision to temporarily halt its cattle exports to the country, saying domestic meat stocks are sufficient, even with the Islamic biggest holiday coming up.
The government even took the opportunity to stress that the ban, based on an outcry in Australia over a video purportedly showing the inhumane treatment of cattle at Indonesian sl...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India