RI not fretting over cattle ban
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government is brushing off Australia’s decision to temporarily halt its cattle exports to the country, saying domestic meat stocks are sufficient, even with the Islamic biggest holiday coming up.
The government even took the opportunity to stress that the ban, based on an outcry in Australia over a video purportedly showing the inhumane treatment of cattle at Indonesian sl...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash