Citibank chief to be removed following scandals
The Jakarta Post
Citibank Indonesia chief country officer (CCO) Shariq Mukhtar will be removed from his post following the alleged murder and embezzlement scandals that have left the banking giant’s Indonesian unit under fire.
Mukhtar will be moved to Singapore and his position will be taken over by Tigor M. Siahaan, who has served as the country chief for Citibank’s ICG Indonesia and country risk manag...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror