Citibank chief to be removed following scandals
The Jakarta Post
Citibank Indonesia chief country officer (CCO) Shariq Mukhtar will be removed from his post following the alleged murder and embezzlement scandals that have left the banking giant’s Indonesian unit under fire.
Mukhtar will be moved to Singapore and his position will be taken over by Tigor M. Siahaan, who has served as the country chief for Citibank’s ICG Indonesia and country risk manag...
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers