Citibank chief to be removed following scandals
The Jakarta Post
Citibank Indonesia chief country officer (CCO) Shariq Mukhtar will be removed from his post following the alleged murder and embezzlement scandals that have left the banking giant’s Indonesian unit under fire.
Mukhtar will be moved to Singapore and his position will be taken over by Tigor M. Siahaan, who has served as the country chief for Citibank’s ICG Indonesia and country risk manag...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research
- Detainee escapes with prisoner van in Depok
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance