Oil crisis eases but energy challenges remain
The latest world oil price fluctuations have apparently died down. The crisis, triggered by political turmoil in some oil producing countries, worried Indonesia, as a net oil importer, but it rode its luck.
If only the winter prolonged and Japan were unaffected by the earthquake and tsunami the situation would have been different.
However, the latest oil crisis, at least, was enough...
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- Prabowo visits Yudhoyono in hospital