PDI-P vows to fix image after bribery scandal
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) says it wants to regain the public’s trust by creating smart, clean and honest members through a system of rewards and punishments.
Head of the PDI-P’s ethics council Sidarto Danusubroto said on Friday that political parties in Indonesia had gloomy futures because of waning trust from voters.
“The lack of trust from the public...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island