PDI-P vows to fix image after bribery scandal
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) says it wants to regain the public’s trust by creating smart, clean and honest members through a system of rewards and punishments.
Head of the PDI-P’s ethics council Sidarto Danusubroto said on Friday that political parties in Indonesia had gloomy futures because of waning trust from voters.
“The lack of trust from the public...
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy