PDI-P vows to fix image after bribery scandal
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) says it wants to regain the public’s trust by creating smart, clean and honest members through a system of rewards and punishments.
Head of the PDI-P’s ethics council Sidarto Danusubroto said on Friday that political parties in Indonesia had gloomy futures because of waning trust from voters.
“The lack of trust from the public...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Palm oil practices and ecosystem sustainability