PDI-P vows to fix image after bribery scandal
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) says it wants to regain the public’s trust by creating smart, clean and honest members through a system of rewards and punishments.
Head of the PDI-P’s ethics council Sidarto Danusubroto said on Friday that political parties in Indonesia had gloomy futures because of waning trust from voters.
“The lack of trust from the public...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- 8 Lombok-Bali flights cancelled for Nyepi
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill