PDI-P vows to fix image after bribery scandal
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) says it wants to regain the public’s trust by creating smart, clean and honest members through a system of rewards and punishments.
Head of the PDI-P’s ethics council Sidarto Danusubroto said on Friday that political parties in Indonesia had gloomy futures because of waning trust from voters.
“The lack of trust from the public...
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- JFW 2018 to feature South Korean brands, singer
- Could Weinstein face trial? The mogul's legal woes
- Japan to hold ‘ninja certification’ test in Tokyo
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Setya dodges KPK summons yet again
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion