OECD, BI team up on financial inclusion
The Jakarta Post
A senior Bank Indonesia (BI) official says BI will cooperate with the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) to provide more Indonesians access to financial inclusion programs.
“Financial inclusion is believed to play an important role in reducing poverty,” Muliaman D. Hadad, BI’s deputy governor for banking research and regulation, said.
“There are 40 m...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase