OECD, BI team up on financial inclusion
The Jakarta Post
A senior Bank Indonesia (BI) official says BI will cooperate with the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) to provide more Indonesians access to financial inclusion programs.
“Financial inclusion is believed to play an important role in reducing poverty,” Muliaman D. Hadad, BI’s deputy governor for banking research and regulation, said.
“There are 40 m...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business