OECD, BI team up on financial inclusion
The Jakarta Post
A senior Bank Indonesia (BI) official says BI will cooperate with the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) to provide more Indonesians access to financial inclusion programs.
“Financial inclusion is believed to play an important role in reducing poverty,” Muliaman D. Hadad, BI’s deputy governor for banking research and regulation, said.
“There are 40 m...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed