OECD, BI team up on financial inclusion
The Jakarta Post
A senior Bank Indonesia (BI) official says BI will cooperate with the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) to provide more Indonesians access to financial inclusion programs.
“Financial inclusion is believed to play an important role in reducing poverty,” Muliaman D. Hadad, BI’s deputy governor for banking research and regulation, said.
“There are 40 m...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis