WHO to mark first World Hepatitis Day
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The World Health Organization (WHO) will mark July 28, 2011, as the first World Hepatitis Day, conveying a warning that more than 5 million people in the Southeast Asia will be killed by viral hepatitis in the next 10 years.
The world day is aiming to raise awareness of the public health impact of the hepatitis diseases.
According to data from WHO, about 60 percent of infect...
- 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle': Star-studded cast, bigger action
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy