WHO to mark first World Hepatitis Day
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The World Health Organization (WHO) will mark July 28, 2011, as the first World Hepatitis Day, conveying a warning that more than 5 million people in the Southeast Asia will be killed by viral hepatitis in the next 10 years.
The world day is aiming to raise awareness of the public health impact of the hepatitis diseases.
According to data from WHO, about 60 percent of infect...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Railway director general removed from office
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Indonesian Police crack down on massive distribution of bogus premium rice
- ‘Game of Thrones’ language course offered online, and for free