Bank Sumsel Babel advances to quarterfinals
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian volleyball team Bank Sumsel Babel reached the quarterfinals of the 2011 Asian Men’s Club Volleyball Championship despite losing to heavy favorite Osaka Blazer Sakai of Japan on Wednesday at Sriwijaya Sports Hall in Palembang, South Sumatra.
Bank Sumsel Babel, collecting eight points, gained fourth place in Pool A with Tang Dynasty of China claiming the top spot with 10 points. ...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India