Bank Sumsel Babel advances to quarterfinals
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian volleyball team Bank Sumsel Babel reached the quarterfinals of the 2011 Asian Men’s Club Volleyball Championship despite losing to heavy favorite Osaka Blazer Sakai of Japan on Wednesday at Sriwijaya Sports Hall in Palembang, South Sumatra.
Bank Sumsel Babel, collecting eight points, gained fourth place in Pool A with Tang Dynasty of China claiming the top spot with 10 points. ...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Violent deaths overshadow Nicaragua crisis talks
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Police end probe into blasphemy allegations against Sukmawati
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Chinese restaurant goes bankrupt after all-you-can-eat promo
- Mother's coffin falls on pallbearers, kills son in South Sulawesi funeral
- Trump threatened to send 25 million Mexicans to Japan: report
- Khong Guan cookie tin family mystery gets new explanation this Idul Fitri
- Greece, Macedonia sign historic deal to end name row