Bank Sumsel Babel advances to quarterfinals
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian volleyball team Bank Sumsel Babel reached the quarterfinals of the 2011 Asian Men’s Club Volleyball Championship despite losing to heavy favorite Osaka Blazer Sakai of Japan on Wednesday at Sriwijaya Sports Hall in Palembang, South Sumatra.
Bank Sumsel Babel, collecting eight points, gained fourth place in Pool A with Tang Dynasty of China claiming the top spot with 10 points. ...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins