Dubai firm to develop $5.6b smelting project
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
East Kutai regent Isran Noor said Wednesday that a Dubai-based company and an Indian aluminum producer had started the development of an aluminum smelter in Muara Wahau, East Kutai, East Kalimantan.
In addition to the smelter, the two companies — Mineral, Energy, Commodities (MEC) Coal and National Aluminum Co. (Nalco) — would also set up a power plant with a total capacity of 1,400 meg...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- 5 wall shelf design ideas for small spaces