Dubai firm to develop $5.6b smelting project
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
East Kutai regent Isran Noor said Wednesday that a Dubai-based company and an Indian aluminum producer had started the development of an aluminum smelter in Muara Wahau, East Kutai, East Kalimantan.
In addition to the smelter, the two companies — Mineral, Energy, Commodities (MEC) Coal and National Aluminum Co. (Nalco) — would also set up a power plant with a total capacity of 1,400 meg...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building
- Year of BTS? Group makes impact both in and out of Korea