Dubai firm to develop $5.6b smelting project
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
East Kutai regent Isran Noor said Wednesday that a Dubai-based company and an Indian aluminum producer had started the development of an aluminum smelter in Muara Wahau, East Kutai, East Kalimantan.
In addition to the smelter, the two companies — Mineral, Energy, Commodities (MEC) Coal and National Aluminum Co. (Nalco) — would also set up a power plant with a total capacity of 1,400 meg...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis