E. Kalimantan to get immense oil terminal
The Jakarta Post
BALIKPAPAN, East Kalimantan: State-owned oil and gas company Pertamina says it will spend Rp 2 trillion to build the world’s second-largest centralized crude oil terminal (CCT) in Lawe Lawe, Penajam, East Kalimantan.
“Thirty-two tanks will be built in total that can hold 25 million barrels of crude oil,” Iriawan Yulianto, General Manager of Balikpapan Refinery Plant, said on Sunday. C...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash