E. Kalimantan to get immense oil terminal
The Jakarta Post
BALIKPAPAN, East Kalimantan: State-owned oil and gas company Pertamina says it will spend Rp 2 trillion to build the world’s second-largest centralized crude oil terminal (CCT) in Lawe Lawe, Penajam, East Kalimantan.
“Thirty-two tanks will be built in total that can hold 25 million barrels of crude oil,” Iriawan Yulianto, General Manager of Balikpapan Refinery Plant, said on Sunday. C...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family