E. Kalimantan to get immense oil terminal
The Jakarta Post
BALIKPAPAN, East Kalimantan: State-owned oil and gas company Pertamina says it will spend Rp 2 trillion to build the world’s second-largest centralized crude oil terminal (CCT) in Lawe Lawe, Penajam, East Kalimantan.
“Thirty-two tanks will be built in total that can hold 25 million barrels of crude oil,” Iriawan Yulianto, General Manager of Balikpapan Refinery Plant, said on Sunday. C...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading