Customs nabs South African with drugs in bra, underwear
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
Custom officials say they have arrested a South African woman for allegedly attempting to smuggle 1,050 grams of crystal methamphetamine through Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Nyolukana Nomakorinte Christabell, whom the officials suspect might be drug courier for an international syndicate, allegedly hid the drugs in her bra and underwear.
The 46-year-old arrived at Ngurah Rai air...
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Hot new talent to light up Milan Fashion Week
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- Turkey, Iran and Iraq warn of 'counter-measures' against Kurdistan referendum