Customs nabs South African with drugs in bra, underwear
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
Custom officials say they have arrested a South African woman for allegedly attempting to smuggle 1,050 grams of crystal methamphetamine through Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Nyolukana Nomakorinte Christabell, whom the officials suspect might be drug courier for an international syndicate, allegedly hid the drugs in her bra and underwear.
The 46-year-old arrived at Ngurah Rai air...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Civilian appointed as temporary N. Sumatra governor