Customs nabs South African with drugs in bra, underwear
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
Custom officials say they have arrested a South African woman for allegedly attempting to smuggle 1,050 grams of crystal methamphetamine through Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Nyolukana Nomakorinte Christabell, whom the officials suspect might be drug courier for an international syndicate, allegedly hid the drugs in her bra and underwear.
The 46-year-old arrived at Ngurah Rai air...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings