Customs nabs South African with drugs in bra, underwear
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
Custom officials say they have arrested a South African woman for allegedly attempting to smuggle 1,050 grams of crystal methamphetamine through Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Nyolukana Nomakorinte Christabell, whom the officials suspect might be drug courier for an international syndicate, allegedly hid the drugs in her bra and underwear.
The 46-year-old arrived at Ngurah Rai air...
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Financial authority launches banking regulation digital library
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Egypt puts off higher entry visa charges until July 1
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down