Bengkulu farmer killed in tiger attack
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: The body of Milyan, an 18 year-old resident of Pino Baru village in South Bengkulu Regent, Bengkulu, was found dead after apparently being mauled by a tiger, his family reported.
“He was attacked when he was alone in the coffee plantation,” Milyan’s aunt Surainah said Sunday, as quoted by tempointeraktif.com.
She said that other farmers had found Milyan’s body on Thu...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding