Bengkulu farmer killed in tiger attack
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: The body of Milyan, an 18 year-old resident of Pino Baru village in South Bengkulu Regent, Bengkulu, was found dead after apparently being mauled by a tiger, his family reported.
“He was attacked when he was alone in the coffee plantation,” Milyan’s aunt Surainah said Sunday, as quoted by tempointeraktif.com.
She said that other farmers had found Milyan’s body on Thu...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan