PLN improves 123 call center
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: State electricity firm PT PLN is improving its 123 call center from being merely an information call center to also accepting requests for new installations, power changes and temporary connections.
All PLN offices in Java and Bali have been set to receive the requests as of August through the 123 call center. Customers using cellular phones need to add code areas where they reside...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students