PLN improves 123 call center
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: State electricity firm PT PLN is improving its 123 call center from being merely an information call center to also accepting requests for new installations, power changes and temporary connections.
All PLN offices in Java and Bali have been set to receive the requests as of August through the 123 call center. Customers using cellular phones need to add code areas where they reside...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000