PLN improves 123 call center
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: State electricity firm PT PLN is improving its 123 call center from being merely an information call center to also accepting requests for new installations, power changes and temporary connections.
All PLN offices in Java and Bali have been set to receive the requests as of August through the 123 call center. Customers using cellular phones need to add code areas where they reside...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage
- Right of inquiry aims to keep KPK on track: Hanura