PLN improves 123 call center
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: State electricity firm PT PLN is improving its 123 call center from being merely an information call center to also accepting requests for new installations, power changes and temporary connections.
All PLN offices in Java and Bali have been set to receive the requests as of August through the 123 call center. Customers using cellular phones need to add code areas where they reside...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses