PLN improves 123 call center
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: State electricity firm PT PLN is improving its 123 call center from being merely an information call center to also accepting requests for new installations, power changes and temporary connections.
All PLN offices in Java and Bali have been set to receive the requests as of August through the 123 call center. Customers using cellular phones need to add code areas where they reside...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta