On the fast track to a cheerful recovery
The Jakarta Post
“I want to be a racer!” said 7-year-old cancer patient Ragil Panca Raharjo while watching a high-speed car race featuring cars negotiating difficult tracks with sharp bends against other fearless racers. Watching gave him a real sense of the beauty of racing.
It was even more exciting for Ragil when he had the chance to sit next to a national racing champion.
“My heart was pou...
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan
- Travel fair to boost Garuda’s business
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Google looking to help news outlets win subscribers
- Mamma Mia! British star Colin Firth is now Italian