On the fast track to a cheerful recovery
The Jakarta Post
“I want to be a racer!” said 7-year-old cancer patient Ragil Panca Raharjo while watching a high-speed car race featuring cars negotiating difficult tracks with sharp bends against other fearless racers. Watching gave him a real sense of the beauty of racing.
It was even more exciting for Ragil when he had the chance to sit next to a national racing champion.
“My heart was pou...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens