On the fast track to a cheerful recovery
The Jakarta Post
“I want to be a racer!” said 7-year-old cancer patient Ragil Panca Raharjo while watching a high-speed car race featuring cars negotiating difficult tracks with sharp bends against other fearless racers. Watching gave him a real sense of the beauty of racing.
It was even more exciting for Ragil when he had the chance to sit next to a national racing champion.
“My heart was pou...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- PBB, PKPI ineligible for 2019 elections: KPU