Pay TV: Growing market for providers
The Jakarta Post
With so far limited household penetration, the pay-television market in Indonesia offers enormous room for growth. According to global research company Pyramid Research, the household penetration rate, which reached about 3 percent last year, is expected to expand to 7 percent in 2015, driven by an improving economic situation and an increased market.
There are a number of pay-TV companies ...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Duterte's duty: Unite ASEAN and push for early Code of Conduct in the South China Sea