Pay TV: Growing market for providers
The Jakarta Post
With so far limited household penetration, the pay-television market in Indonesia offers enormous room for growth. According to global research company Pyramid Research, the household penetration rate, which reached about 3 percent last year, is expected to expand to 7 percent in 2015, driven by an improving economic situation and an increased market.
There are a number of pay-TV companies ...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia