Pay TV: Growing market for providers
The Jakarta Post
With so far limited household penetration, the pay-television market in Indonesia offers enormous room for growth. According to global research company Pyramid Research, the household penetration rate, which reached about 3 percent last year, is expected to expand to 7 percent in 2015, driven by an improving economic situation and an increased market.
There are a number of pay-TV companies ...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official