Indonesia and global competitiveness
No one doubts the strategic importance of a country’s competitiveness in today’s globalized and liberalized international trade. Political stability, legal certainty and sound macroeconomic policies remain the necessary elements for a nation to sustain economic growth.
In the face of growing global competition, however, competitiveness has now become a determinant of “successful” n...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani