Indonesia and global competitiveness
No one doubts the strategic importance of a country’s competitiveness in today’s globalized and liberalized international trade. Political stability, legal certainty and sound macroeconomic policies remain the necessary elements for a nation to sustain economic growth.
In the face of growing global competition, however, competitiveness has now become a determinant of “successful” n...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value