Fake products cost RI Rp 43.2t in lost taxes
The Jakarta Post
Layers of counterfeiters: Even knockoffs have their own social classes as different quality of fake products are sold at different areas of ManggaDua.(JP)For Lexi Wulandani, counterfeit luxury bags satisfy her appetite for fashion despite their poor quality.
“A Rp 350,000 [US$39.2] Balenciaga fake bag purchased from online shops or any bazaar at a mall is enough for me. The bag looks good...
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Three suspected terrorists arrested in East Java
- Celebs sleep rough to raise money for Scotland's homeless