Fake products cost RI Rp 43.2t in lost taxes
The Jakarta Post
Layers of counterfeiters: Even knockoffs have their own social classes as different quality of fake products are sold at different areas of ManggaDua.(JP)For Lexi Wulandani, counterfeit luxury bags satisfy her appetite for fashion despite their poor quality.
“A Rp 350,000 [US$39.2] Balenciaga fake bag purchased from online shops or any bazaar at a mall is enough for me. The bag looks good...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- Dangdut legend Elvi Sukaesih set to receive police summons for her children’s alleged drug abuse