Fake products cost RI Rp 43.2t in lost taxes
The Jakarta Post
Layers of counterfeiters: Even knockoffs have their own social classes as different quality of fake products are sold at different areas of ManggaDua.(JP)For Lexi Wulandani, counterfeit luxury bags satisfy her appetite for fashion despite their poor quality.
“A Rp 350,000 [US$39.2] Balenciaga fake bag purchased from online shops or any bazaar at a mall is enough for me. The bag looks good...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Alibaba founder coaches African entrepreneurs
- Railway director general removed from office
- ‘Dunkirk’ not a typical war film