Victor de Sousa Pereira: Timor Leste’s first indigenous filmmaker
A young country, Timor Leste released its first indigenous film, Uma Lulik (Sacred House), at the Brisbane International Film Festival in early November. The director is Victor de Sousa Pereira, a 29-year-old artist and filmmaker.
Victor de Sousa Pereira: JP/Cynthia WebbHe lives in the village of Fatulia in Venilale district — in the highlands of Timor Leste — with his wife and 7-yea...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Government to slash subsidy for railway pioneer routes
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks