Victor de Sousa Pereira: Timor Leste’s first indigenous filmmaker
A young country, Timor Leste released its first indigenous film, Uma Lulik (Sacred House), at the Brisbane International Film Festival in early November. The director is Victor de Sousa Pereira, a 29-year-old artist and filmmaker.
Victor de Sousa Pereira: JP/Cynthia WebbHe lives in the village of Fatulia in Venilale district — in the highlands of Timor Leste — with his wife and 7-yea...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan