Govt to close 10 inefficient, non-productive agencies
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
The government is set to dissolve 10 of 88 non-structural state bodies that have been deemed inefficient or that have overlapping authorities, a minister says.
Administrative Reforms Minister Azwar Abubakar said on Saturday that financing these institutions could be seen as a waste of state funds.
Azwar confirmed that President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, who has been criticized for h...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Depok aims to certify 500 land plots