Govt to close 10 inefficient, non-productive agencies
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
The government is set to dissolve 10 of 88 non-structural state bodies that have been deemed inefficient or that have overlapping authorities, a minister says.
Administrative Reforms Minister Azwar Abubakar said on Saturday that financing these institutions could be seen as a waste of state funds.
Azwar confirmed that President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, who has been criticized for h...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival