Govt to close 10 inefficient, non-productive agencies
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
The government is set to dissolve 10 of 88 non-structural state bodies that have been deemed inefficient or that have overlapping authorities, a minister says.
Administrative Reforms Minister Azwar Abubakar said on Saturday that financing these institutions could be seen as a waste of state funds.
Azwar confirmed that President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, who has been criticized for h...
- Q&A: Is the e-ID mega-scandal the end for slick House Speaker Setya?
- Too old for the job? Stop age discrimination
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Plot to murder Ahok detected on Telegram: Official claims
- Indonesia disbands Islamic group Hizbut Tahrir
- Interpreters share best moments about their time with Jokowi
- Hizbut Tahrir to challenge disbandment by government
- ExxonMobil withdraws from Natuna Gas Consortium
- New policy package to boost investment: Minister
- Garuda Indonesia opens Jakarta-Banyuwangi route