Letter: Orangutans, RIP
The Jakarta Post
I appeal to my fellow Indonesian citizens to help us save orangutans from Malaysian palm oil companies.
Recently, just one Malaysian palm oil company in East Kalimantan exterminated several dozen orangutans, a species legally protected under our own laws, and the company knew about it. Elsewhere in Central Kalimantan, another Malaysian palm oil company is trying to destroy a pristine rainfo...
- 'Bottom up' campaigning failed Ahok, and it might fail Jokowi
- Anies, Sandiaga win in all Jakarta municipalities, regency
- Polygamy not part of Islamic teachings: Muslim clerics
- PSSI eyes SEA Games gold, 4th place in 2018 Asian Games
- Jakarta election result will not negatively affect investment climate: BKPM
- 3 Singaporean military personnel banned from entering Indonesia
- Indonesia climbs six spots in 2017 press freedom ranking
- Former BPKM chairman passes away
- China bans list of Islamic names in restive Xinjiang region
- Squatters resettle Pasar Ikan area in defiance of eviction