RIM chief a suspect in phone stampede
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police have named Andrew Cobham, president director of the Indonesia branch of BlackBerry manufacturer Research In Motion (RIM), as a suspect in the recent BlackBerry sale stampede.
South Jakarta Police chief Sr. Comr. Imam Sugianto told The Jakarta Post that Cobham was named a suspect on Tuesday last week.
The police have named three other suspects in the case, none of which...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research