RIM chief a suspect in phone stampede
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police have named Andrew Cobham, president director of the Indonesia branch of BlackBerry manufacturer Research In Motion (RIM), as a suspect in the recent BlackBerry sale stampede.
South Jakarta Police chief Sr. Comr. Imam Sugianto told The Jakarta Post that Cobham was named a suspect on Tuesday last week.
The police have named three other suspects in the case, none of which...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report