Bajatama to build cold rolling mill, cut back imports
The Jakarta Post
Steel producer Saranacentral Bajatama (BAJA) has set its sights on reducing long-term production costs by building a cold rolling mill in 2013, according to a company commissioner.
The company, which recently debuted in the stock market, plans to produce its own cold rolling coil (CRC), a material needed to produce zinc-coated steel, otherwise known as galvanized steel, and to produce alumi...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia