Bajatama to build cold rolling mill, cut back imports
The Jakarta Post
Steel producer Saranacentral Bajatama (BAJA) has set its sights on reducing long-term production costs by building a cold rolling mill in 2013, according to a company commissioner.
The company, which recently debuted in the stock market, plans to produce its own cold rolling coil (CRC), a material needed to produce zinc-coated steel, otherwise known as galvanized steel, and to produce alumi...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Premiere of 'A Dog's Purpose' canceled amid treatment issue
- Three witnesses to be questioned in ex-Garuda boss' bribery case