Bajatama to build cold rolling mill, cut back imports
The Jakarta Post
Steel producer Saranacentral Bajatama (BAJA) has set its sights on reducing long-term production costs by building a cold rolling mill in 2013, according to a company commissioner.
The company, which recently debuted in the stock market, plans to produce its own cold rolling coil (CRC), a material needed to produce zinc-coated steel, otherwise known as galvanized steel, and to produce alumi...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash