Bajatama to build cold rolling mill, cut back imports
The Jakarta Post
Steel producer Saranacentral Bajatama (BAJA) has set its sights on reducing long-term production costs by building a cold rolling mill in 2013, according to a company commissioner.
The company, which recently debuted in the stock market, plans to produce its own cold rolling coil (CRC), a material needed to produce zinc-coated steel, otherwise known as galvanized steel, and to produce alumi...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off