IMO's article: Euro crisis may boost RI investment
The Jakarta Post
The creation of the European Union (EU) saw one of the strongest and most integrated unions ever created in the world. However, in 1993 none of the members of EU foresaw that they would be in such a debt crisis as they are now. No EU member was prepared for this situation.
At the same time, Indonesia survived the financial crisis of 1997-1998. Now, since two-thirds of Indonesian GDP ...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement