BII changes name into Maybank Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Shareholders of publicly listed PT Bank Internasional Indonesia (BII) agreed on Monday to change the company name to PT Bank Maybank Indonesia.
The bank also named Maybank group chief financial officer Khairussaleh Ramli as president director, replacing Rahardja Alimhamzah. The company also positioned Ani Pangestu as human capital director.
Rahardja, who became president dir...
- Sandiaga Uno waiting for Ahok’s family’s permission to visit him
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- First female infantry captain marks change of the guard in London
- Clinton praises Aceh tsunami recovery efforts
- Over 8,000 migrants rescued in Med in 48 hours
- Telkomsel's data usage surges 136% during Lebaran
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Facebook to produce own TV series, games
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit