BII changes name into Maybank Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Shareholders of publicly listed PT Bank Internasional Indonesia (BII) agreed on Monday to change the company name to PT Bank Maybank Indonesia.
The bank also named Maybank group chief financial officer Khairussaleh Ramli as president director, replacing Rahardja Alimhamzah. The company also positioned Ani Pangestu as human capital director.
Rahardja, who became president dir...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte