BII changes name into Maybank Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Shareholders of publicly listed PT Bank Internasional Indonesia (BII) agreed on Monday to change the company name to PT Bank Maybank Indonesia.
The bank also named Maybank group chief financial officer Khairussaleh Ramli as president director, replacing Rahardja Alimhamzah. The company also positioned Ani Pangestu as human capital director.
Rahardja, who became president dir...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- KPK goes all in on BLBI case