BII changes name into Maybank Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Shareholders of publicly listed PT Bank Internasional Indonesia (BII) agreed on Monday to change the company name to PT Bank Maybank Indonesia.
The bank also named Maybank group chief financial officer Khairussaleh Ramli as president director, replacing Rahardja Alimhamzah. The company also positioned Ani Pangestu as human capital director.
Rahardja, who became president dir...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- West Java residents return to their homes after deadly tremor
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online