Puan Maharani leads PDI-P faction at House
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The daughter of the leader of the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P), Megawati Soekarnoputri, has been appointed as chair of the PDI-P faction at the House of Representatives. Puan Maharani replaces senior politician Tjahjo Kumolo, who has been in the position for the past nine years.
“Now, she is the chairman of the PDI-P faction at the House,” said PDI-P chief pa...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official