Puan Maharani leads PDI-P faction at House
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The daughter of the leader of the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P), Megawati Soekarnoputri, has been appointed as chair of the PDI-P faction at the House of Representatives. Puan Maharani replaces senior politician Tjahjo Kumolo, who has been in the position for the past nine years.
“Now, she is the chairman of the PDI-P faction at the House,” said PDI-P chief pa...
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- One-fuel price policy to be implemented in more regions