Puan Maharani leads PDI-P faction at House
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The daughter of the leader of the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P), Megawati Soekarnoputri, has been appointed as chair of the PDI-P faction at the House of Representatives. Puan Maharani replaces senior politician Tjahjo Kumolo, who has been in the position for the past nine years.
“Now, she is the chairman of the PDI-P faction at the House,” said PDI-P chief pa...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau