Puan Maharani leads PDI-P faction at House
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The daughter of the leader of the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P), Megawati Soekarnoputri, has been appointed as chair of the PDI-P faction at the House of Representatives. Puan Maharani replaces senior politician Tjahjo Kumolo, who has been in the position for the past nine years.
“Now, she is the chairman of the PDI-P faction at the House,” said PDI-P chief pa...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Translation more hobby than work for novelist Murakami
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter