Puan Maharani leads PDI-P faction at House
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The daughter of the leader of the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P), Megawati Soekarnoputri, has been appointed as chair of the PDI-P faction at the House of Representatives. Puan Maharani replaces senior politician Tjahjo Kumolo, who has been in the position for the past nine years.
“Now, she is the chairman of the PDI-P faction at the House,” said PDI-P chief pa...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Jokowi installs new Air Force chief of staff
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban