Radiant Utama eyes Rp 1.5 trillion in contract this year
The Jakarta Post
Radiant Utama Interinsco, which runs a business of supporting services for the oil and gas sector, expects to handle working contracts with a combined value of Rp 1.5 trillion (US$166 million) this year.
“The total amount comprises new contracts worth Rp 750 billion and the remaining are carry over contracts,” corporate secretary Coki Lubis said on the sidelines of an extraordinary shar...
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor
- Danny McBride to play Crocodile Dundee's son in new movie