Radiant Utama eyes Rp 1.5 trillion in contract this year
The Jakarta Post
Radiant Utama Interinsco, which runs a business of supporting services for the oil and gas sector, expects to handle working contracts with a combined value of Rp 1.5 trillion (US$166 million) this year.
“The total amount comprises new contracts worth Rp 750 billion and the remaining are carry over contracts,” corporate secretary Coki Lubis said on the sidelines of an extraordinary shar...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March