Radiant Utama eyes Rp 1.5 trillion in contract this year
The Jakarta Post
Radiant Utama Interinsco, which runs a business of supporting services for the oil and gas sector, expects to handle working contracts with a combined value of Rp 1.5 trillion (US$166 million) this year.
“The total amount comprises new contracts worth Rp 750 billion and the remaining are carry over contracts,” corporate secretary Coki Lubis said on the sidelines of an extraordinary shar...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area