Radiant Utama eyes Rp 1.5 trillion in contract this year
The Jakarta Post
Radiant Utama Interinsco, which runs a business of supporting services for the oil and gas sector, expects to handle working contracts with a combined value of Rp 1.5 trillion (US$166 million) this year.
“The total amount comprises new contracts worth Rp 750 billion and the remaining are carry over contracts,” corporate secretary Coki Lubis said on the sidelines of an extraordinary shar...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- One killed after Lake Toba vessel capsizes