Radiant Utama eyes Rp 1.5 trillion in contract this year
The Jakarta Post
Radiant Utama Interinsco, which runs a business of supporting services for the oil and gas sector, expects to handle working contracts with a combined value of Rp 1.5 trillion (US$166 million) this year.
“The total amount comprises new contracts worth Rp 750 billion and the remaining are carry over contracts,” corporate secretary Coki Lubis said on the sidelines of an extraordinary shar...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI