Surya Esa Perkasa mulls partner for ammonia business
The Jakarta Post
The country’s second-largest private liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) refinery company, PT Surya Esa Perkasa, is planning to enter the ammonia business by building a plant in Central Sulawesi.
Construction of the plant is scheduled to begin in the middle of 2013, while production is targeted to start in 2014. Ammonia can be used as fertilizer and it can also be processed as ammonia nitrate, ...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer