Surya Esa Perkasa mulls partner for ammonia business
The Jakarta Post
The country’s second-largest private liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) refinery company, PT Surya Esa Perkasa, is planning to enter the ammonia business by building a plant in Central Sulawesi.
Construction of the plant is scheduled to begin in the middle of 2013, while production is targeted to start in 2014. Ammonia can be used as fertilizer and it can also be processed as ammonia nitrate, ...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death