Surya Esa Perkasa mulls partner for ammonia business
The Jakarta Post
The country’s second-largest private liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) refinery company, PT Surya Esa Perkasa, is planning to enter the ammonia business by building a plant in Central Sulawesi.
Construction of the plant is scheduled to begin in the middle of 2013, while production is targeted to start in 2014. Ammonia can be used as fertilizer and it can also be processed as ammonia nitrate, ...
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Riau Islands Police beefed up to 12,000 to anticipate South China Sea tension
- Asia’s most and least powerful passports
- Pinot competes with Beyonce in annual social media awards
- Indonesian Military to build naval base in Papua
- Anti graft body may detain ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO on Rolls Royce deals
- Police ban transgender cultural event in South Sulawesi
- Restaurant presents live penguins as part of conservation program
- China’s investment reaches US$1.6 billion in Indonesia
- Protesters make their mark on Trump's inauguration