Surya Esa Perkasa mulls partner for ammonia business
The Jakarta Post
The country’s second-largest private liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) refinery company, PT Surya Esa Perkasa, is planning to enter the ammonia business by building a plant in Central Sulawesi.
Construction of the plant is scheduled to begin in the middle of 2013, while production is targeted to start in 2014. Ammonia can be used as fertilizer and it can also be processed as ammonia nitrate, ...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report