Surya Esa Perkasa mulls partner for ammonia business
The Jakarta Post
The country’s second-largest private liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) refinery company, PT Surya Esa Perkasa, is planning to enter the ammonia business by building a plant in Central Sulawesi.
Construction of the plant is scheduled to begin in the middle of 2013, while production is targeted to start in 2014. Ammonia can be used as fertilizer and it can also be processed as ammonia nitrate, ...
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- Sragen Police discover thousands of pills in Central Java house
- Ariana Grande to perform across Asia this year
- Images: A quest to create a comfortable city
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape