Analysis: Indonesia: On the market
Oxford Business Group
With GDP growth for 2011 expected to have hit more than 6% and home to a growing and savvy population, the future of Indonesia’s retail sector looks promising, though there are concerns that a recent influx of mall building has glutted the market temporarily.
Indonesia’s economy, already one of the 20 largest internationally, is growing rapidly, well above the global average. The Intern...
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes