Analysis: Indonesia: On the market
Oxford Business Group
With GDP growth for 2011 expected to have hit more than 6% and home to a growing and savvy population, the future of Indonesia’s retail sector looks promising, though there are concerns that a recent influx of mall building has glutted the market temporarily.
Indonesia’s economy, already one of the 20 largest internationally, is growing rapidly, well above the global average. The Intern...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein