Humpuss subsidiary declared bankrupt
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed shipping company PT Humpuss Intermoda Transportasi (HIT), which is connected to the youngest son of the late former president Soeharto, Hutomo “Tommy” Mandala Putra, said it was assessing the impact of the bankruptcy of its Singapore-based subsidiary Humpuss Sea Transport Pte. Ltd. (HST).
HIT corporate secretary M Yayak Iskandar said in a file submitted to the Indonesia ...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia