Humpuss subsidiary declared bankrupt
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed shipping company PT Humpuss Intermoda Transportasi (HIT), which is connected to the youngest son of the late former president Soeharto, Hutomo “Tommy” Mandala Putra, said it was assessing the impact of the bankruptcy of its Singapore-based subsidiary Humpuss Sea Transport Pte. Ltd. (HST).
HIT corporate secretary M Yayak Iskandar said in a file submitted to the Indonesia ...
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft
- At least 13 dead and 50 injured in Barcelona van attack