Humpuss subsidiary declared bankrupt
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed shipping company PT Humpuss Intermoda Transportasi (HIT), which is connected to the youngest son of the late former president Soeharto, Hutomo “Tommy” Mandala Putra, said it was assessing the impact of the bankruptcy of its Singapore-based subsidiary Humpuss Sea Transport Pte. Ltd. (HST).
HIT corporate secretary M Yayak Iskandar said in a file submitted to the Indonesia ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash