Humpuss subsidiary declared bankrupt
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed shipping company PT Humpuss Intermoda Transportasi (HIT), which is connected to the youngest son of the late former president Soeharto, Hutomo “Tommy” Mandala Putra, said it was assessing the impact of the bankruptcy of its Singapore-based subsidiary Humpuss Sea Transport Pte. Ltd. (HST).
HIT corporate secretary M Yayak Iskandar said in a file submitted to the Indonesia ...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- Welcoming ASEAN's new secretary-general
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m