Joko set to release film online on Valentine’s Day
The Jakarta Post
Filmmaker Joko Anwar has gone beyond the mainstream — launching his short film, Durable Love, online.
The 12-minute teen flick, which is set to hit the Internet on Valentine’s Day, centers on a female character, who was happy with her single status until she falls for a workaholic geek, turning her into a nagging lover as the love journey begins.
“This film is not about meeting...
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers