Joko set to release film online on Valentine’s Day
The Jakarta Post
Filmmaker Joko Anwar has gone beyond the mainstream — launching his short film, Durable Love, online.
The 12-minute teen flick, which is set to hit the Internet on Valentine’s Day, centers on a female character, who was happy with her single status until she falls for a workaholic geek, turning her into a nagging lover as the love journey begins.
“This film is not about meeting...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study