Pelindo II opens tender for Kalibaru terminal
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo II will open a tender this week for the construction of a US$1.9 billion container terminal in North Jakarta to ease congestion at the existing container terminal at Tanjung Priok Port.
“We have prepared everything for the future. Based on the new master plan, we will be able to develop nine terminals in Kalibaru,” president director Richard Joost Lino ...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017