Pelindo II opens tender for Kalibaru terminal
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo II will open a tender this week for the construction of a US$1.9 billion container terminal in North Jakarta to ease congestion at the existing container terminal at Tanjung Priok Port.
“We have prepared everything for the future. Based on the new master plan, we will be able to develop nine terminals in Kalibaru,” president director Richard Joost Lino ...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge