Pelindo II opens tender for Kalibaru terminal
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo II will open a tender this week for the construction of a US$1.9 billion container terminal in North Jakarta to ease congestion at the existing container terminal at Tanjung Priok Port.
“We have prepared everything for the future. Based on the new master plan, we will be able to develop nine terminals in Kalibaru,” president director Richard Joost Lino ...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death