Pelindo II opens tender for Kalibaru terminal
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo II will open a tender this week for the construction of a US$1.9 billion container terminal in North Jakarta to ease congestion at the existing container terminal at Tanjung Priok Port.
“We have prepared everything for the future. Based on the new master plan, we will be able to develop nine terminals in Kalibaru,” president director Richard Joost Lino ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport