FPI sympathizer charged with sudden attack
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Police said on Wednesday that they had detained four men involved in Tuesday afternoon’s protest at the Hotel Indonesia traffic circle, where protesters demanded the disbandment of the hard-line Islam Defenders Front (FPI).
“Only one of them, 48-year-old J, has been named a suspect in the case,” police spokesman Sr. Comr. Rikwanto told reporters.
The police said th...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- World Bank, AIIB ink MoU to strengthen cooperation