FPI sympathizer charged with sudden attack
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Police said on Wednesday that they had detained four men involved in Tuesday afternoon’s protest at the Hotel Indonesia traffic circle, where protesters demanded the disbandment of the hard-line Islam Defenders Front (FPI).
“Only one of them, 48-year-old J, has been named a suspect in the case,” police spokesman Sr. Comr. Rikwanto told reporters.
The police said th...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song