Scene & Heard: A Happy Place
The Jakarta Post
Otel Lobby is one of the wave of trendy bar-lounges taking the city by storm. But while the décor and design is all that – stylish and dimly lit, with a lobby bar leading on to the banquettes and tables – it is a refreshingly welcoming and friendly space. In keeping with its “lobby” concept, it has a “reception” desk to greet diners.
Credit chef and co-owner Maya Aldy for keepi...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Three bombs hit capital of Myanmar's Rakhine state