Scene & Heard: A Happy Place
The Jakarta Post
Otel Lobby is one of the wave of trendy bar-lounges taking the city by storm. But while the décor and design is all that – stylish and dimly lit, with a lobby bar leading on to the banquettes and tables – it is a refreshingly welcoming and friendly space. In keeping with its “lobby” concept, it has a “reception” desk to greet diners.
Credit chef and co-owner Maya Aldy for keepi...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash