Scene & Heard: A Happy Place
The Jakarta Post
Otel Lobby is one of the wave of trendy bar-lounges taking the city by storm. But while the décor and design is all that – stylish and dimly lit, with a lobby bar leading on to the banquettes and tables – it is a refreshingly welcoming and friendly space. In keeping with its “lobby” concept, it has a “reception” desk to greet diners.
Credit chef and co-owner Maya Aldy for keepi...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- The charm of Disney on Ice
- New York to ban cars from Manhattan's Central Park