Scene & Heard: A Happy Place
The Jakarta Post
Otel Lobby is one of the wave of trendy bar-lounges taking the city by storm. But while the décor and design is all that – stylish and dimly lit, with a lobby bar leading on to the banquettes and tables – it is a refreshingly welcoming and friendly space. In keeping with its “lobby” concept, it has a “reception” desk to greet diners.
Credit chef and co-owner Maya Aldy for keepi...
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- South Africa's first online rhino horn auction set to open