Lotteria to open more restaurants this year
The Jakarta Post
As the wave of Korean pop culture, often referred to as the Hallyu, sweeps across the globe, Korean companies are expanding their businesses on the back of the growing popularity in countries like Indonesia.
A subsidiary of South Korean retailer Lotte Group, Lotteria Co Ltd, in cooperation with Indonesia’s PT Mondial Risjad Fastana, will open more Lotteria fast food franchises in addition...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students