Lotteria to open more restaurants this year
The Jakarta Post
As the wave of Korean pop culture, often referred to as the Hallyu, sweeps across the globe, Korean companies are expanding their businesses on the back of the growing popularity in countries like Indonesia.
A subsidiary of South Korean retailer Lotte Group, Lotteria Co Ltd, in cooperation with Indonesia’s PT Mondial Risjad Fastana, will open more Lotteria fast food franchises in addition...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3