Lotteria to open more restaurants this year
The Jakarta Post
As the wave of Korean pop culture, often referred to as the Hallyu, sweeps across the globe, Korean companies are expanding their businesses on the back of the growing popularity in countries like Indonesia.
A subsidiary of South Korean retailer Lotte Group, Lotteria Co Ltd, in cooperation with Indonesia’s PT Mondial Risjad Fastana, will open more Lotteria fast food franchises in addition...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move