Lotteria to open more restaurants this year
The Jakarta Post
As the wave of Korean pop culture, often referred to as the Hallyu, sweeps across the globe, Korean companies are expanding their businesses on the back of the growing popularity in countries like Indonesia.
A subsidiary of South Korean retailer Lotte Group, Lotteria Co Ltd, in cooperation with Indonesia’s PT Mondial Risjad Fastana, will open more Lotteria fast food franchises in addition...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government