Lotteria to open more restaurants this year
The Jakarta Post
As the wave of Korean pop culture, often referred to as the Hallyu, sweeps across the globe, Korean companies are expanding their businesses on the back of the growing popularity in countries like Indonesia.
A subsidiary of South Korean retailer Lotte Group, Lotteria Co Ltd, in cooperation with Indonesia’s PT Mondial Risjad Fastana, will open more Lotteria fast food franchises in addition...
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Govt arrests 32 alleged sex workers in Jakarta, mostly from Vietnam
- Thousands of fans meet Park Bo-gum in Jakarta
- Tasty 'nasi uduk' is talk of town
- Indonesia sees Japan as model for infrastructure development
- Jokowi, Abe pledge to strengthen bilateral ties
- Mattel launches smart baby device to lure tech-savvy parents
- Extremism becoming more common: Muhammadiyah
- 7 killed in fatal accident on West Java toll road
- Kidman says comments about Trump support weren't endorsement