AD Pirous: Islamic painting pioneer
At 80 years, Pirous, an artist considered a pioneer of Islamic painting in Indonesia, is as energetic and fit as ever before. Speaking at Selasar Sunaryo, Bandung, to hundreds of guests who had come for his 80th birthday celebration on March 11, he vividly recalled the moment of his epiphany.
It was at the Met (Metropolitan Museum of Art), he revealed. He was studying in America (1969-70) ...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump