Permata eyes 65% sharia financing growth
The Jakarta Post
The Islamic banking unit of Bank Permata, Permata Bank Syariah, has targeted on ambitious lending growth of 65 percent this year after witnessing a two-fold growth that reached Rp 3 trillion in 2011.
“We will align our growth with the aggressive growth target set by Bank Indonesia, which falls between the 60 to 65 percent range,” Achmad K. Permana, head of Permata Bank Syariah, said dur...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Divers clean up Bali reefs
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago