Permata eyes 65% sharia financing growth
The Jakarta Post
The Islamic banking unit of Bank Permata, Permata Bank Syariah, has targeted on ambitious lending growth of 65 percent this year after witnessing a two-fold growth that reached Rp 3 trillion in 2011.
“We will align our growth with the aggressive growth target set by Bank Indonesia, which falls between the 60 to 65 percent range,” Achmad K. Permana, head of Permata Bank Syariah, said dur...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote