Permata eyes 65% sharia financing growth
The Jakarta Post
The Islamic banking unit of Bank Permata, Permata Bank Syariah, has targeted on ambitious lending growth of 65 percent this year after witnessing a two-fold growth that reached Rp 3 trillion in 2011.
“We will align our growth with the aggressive growth target set by Bank Indonesia, which falls between the 60 to 65 percent range,” Achmad K. Permana, head of Permata Bank Syariah, said dur...
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption