Permata eyes 65% sharia financing growth
The Jakarta Post
The Islamic banking unit of Bank Permata, Permata Bank Syariah, has targeted on ambitious lending growth of 65 percent this year after witnessing a two-fold growth that reached Rp 3 trillion in 2011.
“We will align our growth with the aggressive growth target set by Bank Indonesia, which falls between the 60 to 65 percent range,” Achmad K. Permana, head of Permata Bank Syariah, said dur...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Japan's Akita dogs melt foreign hearts