Permata eyes 65% sharia financing growth
The Jakarta Post
The Islamic banking unit of Bank Permata, Permata Bank Syariah, has targeted on ambitious lending growth of 65 percent this year after witnessing a two-fold growth that reached Rp 3 trillion in 2011.
“We will align our growth with the aggressive growth target set by Bank Indonesia, which falls between the 60 to 65 percent range,” Achmad K. Permana, head of Permata Bank Syariah, said dur...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods