Permata eyes 65% sharia financing growth
The Jakarta Post
The Islamic banking unit of Bank Permata, Permata Bank Syariah, has targeted on ambitious lending growth of 65 percent this year after witnessing a two-fold growth that reached Rp 3 trillion in 2011.
“We will align our growth with the aggressive growth target set by Bank Indonesia, which falls between the 60 to 65 percent range,” Achmad K. Permana, head of Permata Bank Syariah, said dur...
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- TV footage appears to show deliberate attack on North Korean