Permata eyes 65% sharia financing growth
The Jakarta Post
The Islamic banking unit of Bank Permata, Permata Bank Syariah, has targeted on ambitious lending growth of 65 percent this year after witnessing a two-fold growth that reached Rp 3 trillion in 2011.
“We will align our growth with the aggressive growth target set by Bank Indonesia, which falls between the 60 to 65 percent range,” Achmad K. Permana, head of Permata Bank Syariah, said dur...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry