Permata eyes 65% sharia financing growth
The Jakarta Post
The Islamic banking unit of Bank Permata, Permata Bank Syariah, has targeted on ambitious lending growth of 65 percent this year after witnessing a two-fold growth that reached Rp 3 trillion in 2011.
“We will align our growth with the aggressive growth target set by Bank Indonesia, which falls between the 60 to 65 percent range,” Achmad K. Permana, head of Permata Bank Syariah, said dur...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone