RICHARD OH: Writer is back with two inspiring new projects
Richard Oh returned to Kemang, South Jakarta, a few months ago with big plans, after a rejuvenating sojourn in Bali for almost a year.
He enjoyed living in the local atmosphere of coastal Canggu village just west of Seminyak, but as Dorothy said in The Wizard of Oz, there’s no place like home.
While observing the unique lifestyle of Bali, both the locals and the large popul...
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework
- 'Language is my ultimate weapon': Ivan Lanin