RICHARD OH: Writer is back with two inspiring new projects
Richard Oh returned to Kemang, South Jakarta, a few months ago with big plans, after a rejuvenating sojourn in Bali for almost a year.
He enjoyed living in the local atmosphere of coastal Canggu village just west of Seminyak, but as Dorothy said in The Wizard of Oz, there’s no place like home.
While observing the unique lifestyle of Bali, both the locals and the large popul...
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase
- ASEAN endorses East Sea code proposal
- British actor Fiennes given Serbian passport