RICHARD OH: Writer is back with two inspiring new projects
Richard Oh returned to Kemang, South Jakarta, a few months ago with big plans, after a rejuvenating sojourn in Bali for almost a year.
He enjoyed living in the local atmosphere of coastal Canggu village just west of Seminyak, but as Dorothy said in The Wizard of Oz, there’s no place like home.
While observing the unique lifestyle of Bali, both the locals and the large popul...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China