RICHARD OH: Writer is back with two inspiring new projects
Richard Oh returned to Kemang, South Jakarta, a few months ago with big plans, after a rejuvenating sojourn in Bali for almost a year.
He enjoyed living in the local atmosphere of coastal Canggu village just west of Seminyak, but as Dorothy said in The Wizard of Oz, there’s no place like home.
While observing the unique lifestyle of Bali, both the locals and the large popul...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe