Yudhoyono predicts a bright future for relations with Korea
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia and South Korea will enhance their partnership in trade and investment, targeting a three-fold increase in annual trade volume to US$100 billion by 2020, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said here on Thursday.
“The past five years were a very important period regarding the Indonesia–South Korea partnership. Ties have reached an unprecedented level,” Yudhoyono told reporter...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official