Yudhoyono predicts a bright future for relations with Korea
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia and South Korea will enhance their partnership in trade and investment, targeting a three-fold increase in annual trade volume to US$100 billion by 2020, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said here on Thursday.
“The past five years were a very important period regarding the Indonesia–South Korea partnership. Ties have reached an unprecedented level,” Yudhoyono told reporter...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll