Yudhoyono predicts a bright future for relations with Korea
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia and South Korea will enhance their partnership in trade and investment, targeting a three-fold increase in annual trade volume to US$100 billion by 2020, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said here on Thursday.
“The past five years were a very important period regarding the Indonesia–South Korea partnership. Ties have reached an unprecedented level,” Yudhoyono told reporter...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Ahok credits Ciliwung River normalization project for reducing floods across Jakarta