Runners at the ready for BII Maybank international marathon in Bali
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Running has become one of the most popular workouts in Indonesia. Identifying oneself as a runner is no longer confined to amateur athletes, but is a title proudly owned by people from different walks of life, including businesspeople and executives who have embraced running as part of their lifestyle. Many take up running because they want to stay in shape, in addition to the relaxation of escapi...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...