Runners at the ready for BII Maybank international marathon in Bali
The Jakarta Post
Running has become one of the most popular workouts in Indonesia. Identifying oneself as a runner is no longer confined to amateur athletes, but is a title proudly owned by people from different walks of life, including businesspeople and executives who have embraced running as part of their lifestyle. Many take up running because they want to stay in shape, in addition to the relaxation of escapi...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March