Mayora to issue Rp 750 billion bonds
The Jakarta Post
Processed food producer PT Mayora Indah (MYOR) is set to launch Rp 750 billion (US$82 million) in debt paper to develop factories as it seeks to grow sales by 20 percent this year.
Rp 500 billion of the total planned issuances will be raised from conventional bonds, while the remaining Rp 250 billion would come from Islamic debt papers (sukuk), the company announced Monday.
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- Holidaying Malaysian students rapped for bad behavior in Japan