Mayora to issue Rp 750 billion bonds
The Jakarta Post
Processed food producer PT Mayora Indah (MYOR) is set to launch Rp 750 billion (US$82 million) in debt paper to develop factories as it seeks to grow sales by 20 percent this year.
Rp 500 billion of the total planned issuances will be raised from conventional bonds, while the remaining Rp 250 billion would come from Islamic debt papers (sukuk), the company announced Monday.
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash