Mayora to issue Rp 750 billion bonds
The Jakarta Post
Processed food producer PT Mayora Indah (MYOR) is set to launch Rp 750 billion (US$82 million) in debt paper to develop factories as it seeks to grow sales by 20 percent this year.
Rp 500 billion of the total planned issuances will be raised from conventional bonds, while the remaining Rp 250 billion would come from Islamic debt papers (sukuk), the company announced Monday.
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Driver named suspect after death of toddler in East Jakarta
- Thousands of online ‘ojek’ drivers stage rally, demand better pay, partnerships
- No ticketing on first day of Sudirman-Thamrin odd-even trial run