Mayora to issue Rp 750 billion bonds
The Jakarta Post
Processed food producer PT Mayora Indah (MYOR) is set to launch Rp 750 billion (US$82 million) in debt paper to develop factories as it seeks to grow sales by 20 percent this year.
Rp 500 billion of the total planned issuances will be raised from conventional bonds, while the remaining Rp 250 billion would come from Islamic debt papers (sukuk), the company announced Monday.
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business