1,000 roses for Jokowi-Ahok
The Jakarta Post
INDONESIA: After successfully selling replicas of checkered shirts made famous by Jakarta gubernatorial hopefuls “Jokowi-Ahok”, students and volunteers have begun a campaign to sell 1,000 red roses to support the duo in their bid for office.
“Red roses are romantic symbols. Usually they’re for youngsters, but for this we wanted to add a romantic flavor to their campaign to bring pea...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3