1,000 roses for Jokowi-Ahok
The Jakarta Post
INDONESIA: After successfully selling replicas of checkered shirts made famous by Jakarta gubernatorial hopefuls “Jokowi-Ahok”, students and volunteers have begun a campaign to sell 1,000 red roses to support the duo in their bid for office.
“Red roses are romantic symbols. Usually they’re for youngsters, but for this we wanted to add a romantic flavor to their campaign to bring pea...
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Singapore to supply LNG for Indonesia's power plants: Luhut
- Jakarta to build 80 kilometers of sidewalks this year
- Indonesians 'quite happy', according to BPS happiness index
- Voter turnout will drop if House insists on bigger budget: Expert
- Unmarried Indonesians happier than those who have tied the knot
- Facebook opens Indonesia’s office
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- HBO exec clears up stance on planned ‘Game of Thrones’ spin-offs
- Railway operator welcomes first airport train