Pseudo-coalition and the nature of political pragmatism
M. Syafi’i Anwar
Following the political dispute among the elites of political parties grouped in the Joint Secreariat of Coalitian, particularly between the Democratic Party and the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS), one might ask what is the relevance of the dispute for people’s interests?
Nothing. It is only for the sake of the parties’ interests and it does not resolve the problems people are facing i...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- EDITORIAL: Cementing options for people
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout