Pseudo-coalition and the nature of political pragmatism
M. Syafi’i Anwar
Following the political dispute among the elites of political parties grouped in the Joint Secreariat of Coalitian, particularly between the Democratic Party and the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS), one might ask what is the relevance of the dispute for people’s interests?
Nothing. It is only for the sake of the parties’ interests and it does not resolve the problems people are facing i...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Papuan football legend killed in house fire