Pseudo-coalition and the nature of political pragmatism
M. Syafi’i Anwar
Cambridge, Massachusetts | Tue, April 17 2012 | 09:00 am
PREMIUMFollowing the political dispute among the elites of political parties grouped in the Joint Secreariat of Coalitian, particularly between the Democratic Party and the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS), one might ask what is the relevance of the dispute for people’s interests?
Nothing. It is only for the sake of the parties’ interests and it does not resolve the problems people are facing i...
- Convicted drug smuggler Corby returns to Australia from Bali
- Man nabbed for spreading fake chat impersonating top cops
- Three dead as truck rams into motorcyclists in Medan
- North Jakarta sees 45 fires in four months
- Ericsson, ITB collaborate for Internet of Things research
- Extraordinary measures needed to root out terrorists: BIN chief
- Girl locked up for days by new Facebook friend in West Jakarta
- Investigation of helicopter procurement graft might target higher officials
- China to play South Korea in Sudirman Cup final
- Wonogiri celebrates anniversary with colossal dance, cultural carnival