Pseudo-coalition and the nature of political pragmatism
M. Syafi’i Anwar
Following the political dispute among the elites of political parties grouped in the Joint Secreariat of Coalitian, particularly between the Democratic Party and the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS), one might ask what is the relevance of the dispute for people’s interests?
Nothing. It is only for the sake of the parties’ interests and it does not resolve the problems people are facing i...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Alleged ATM robbery plotter shot dead
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3