UNTR optimistic, despite flat sales this year
The Jakarta Post
Heavy equipment distributor PT United Tractors (UNTR), a subsidiary of the Astra Group conglomerate, is upbeat about selling up to 9,500 of its flagship Komatsu tractors this year, despite flat sales in the first quarter.
United Tractors sold 2,207 Komatsu tractors in the first three months of the year, the same number sold in the same period last year.
“Last year, the company bene...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne