UNTR optimistic, despite flat sales this year
The Jakarta Post
Heavy equipment distributor PT United Tractors (UNTR), a subsidiary of the Astra Group conglomerate, is upbeat about selling up to 9,500 of its flagship Komatsu tractors this year, despite flat sales in the first quarter.
United Tractors sold 2,207 Komatsu tractors in the first three months of the year, the same number sold in the same period last year.
“Last year, the company bene...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018