UNTR optimistic, despite flat sales this year
The Jakarta Post
Heavy equipment distributor PT United Tractors (UNTR), a subsidiary of the Astra Group conglomerate, is upbeat about selling up to 9,500 of its flagship Komatsu tractors this year, despite flat sales in the first quarter.
United Tractors sold 2,207 Komatsu tractors in the first three months of the year, the same number sold in the same period last year.
“Last year, the company bene...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs