UNTR optimistic, despite flat sales this year
The Jakarta Post
Heavy equipment distributor PT United Tractors (UNTR), a subsidiary of the Astra Group conglomerate, is upbeat about selling up to 9,500 of its flagship Komatsu tractors this year, despite flat sales in the first quarter.
United Tractors sold 2,207 Komatsu tractors in the first three months of the year, the same number sold in the same period last year.
“Last year, the company bene...
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Jonghyun's last album released posthumously
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- Indonesia eyes 3 percent inflation rate in 2020
- The xx to perform in Jakarta on Tuesday