Pfizer expands into local generic drug market
The Jakarta Post
Pfizer, the world’s largest research-based pharmaceutical company, says it will expand into the Indonesian generic drug market, allocating US$3 million to increase its factory capacity and lift its local market share in the local pharmaceutical market.
The firm’s local subsidiary, Pfizer Indonesia, is currently in talks with the National Drug and Food Monitoring Agency (BPOM) to realize...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler