Pfizer expands into local generic drug market
The Jakarta Post
Pfizer, the world’s largest research-based pharmaceutical company, says it will expand into the Indonesian generic drug market, allocating US$3 million to increase its factory capacity and lift its local market share in the local pharmaceutical market.
The firm’s local subsidiary, Pfizer Indonesia, is currently in talks with the National Drug and Food Monitoring Agency (BPOM) to realize...
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Two escaped foreign inmates transported to Bali
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- Surakarta terminal sees decline in bus passengers