Pfizer expands into local generic drug market
The Jakarta Post
Pfizer, the world’s largest research-based pharmaceutical company, says it will expand into the Indonesian generic drug market, allocating US$3 million to increase its factory capacity and lift its local market share in the local pharmaceutical market.
The firm’s local subsidiary, Pfizer Indonesia, is currently in talks with the National Drug and Food Monitoring Agency (BPOM) to realize...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Jokowi installs new Air Force chief of staff
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban