Muamalat’s sukuk set to be launched
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: PT Bank Muamalat, one of the country’s major sharia banks, will issue Islamic bonds (sukuk) worth Rp 800 billion (US$84.8 million) in the third week of June.
Muamalat’s compliance and risk management director Andi Buchari told reporters on Monday he hoped the financial market would be bullish again later next month so that the new sukuk would be fully subscribed by investors.
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau