Muamalat’s sukuk set to be launched
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: PT Bank Muamalat, one of the country’s major sharia banks, will issue Islamic bonds (sukuk) worth Rp 800 billion (US$84.8 million) in the third week of June.
Muamalat’s compliance and risk management director Andi Buchari told reporters on Monday he hoped the financial market would be bullish again later next month so that the new sukuk would be fully subscribed by investors.
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia