Muamalat’s sukuk set to be launched
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: PT Bank Muamalat, one of the country’s major sharia banks, will issue Islamic bonds (sukuk) worth Rp 800 billion (US$84.8 million) in the third week of June.
Muamalat’s compliance and risk management director Andi Buchari told reporters on Monday he hoped the financial market would be bullish again later next month so that the new sukuk would be fully subscribed by investors.
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia