Summarecon eyes Rp 3.5 trillion in sales
The Jakarta Post
With an encouraging result in the first quarter, publicly listed property developer Summarecon Agung (SMRA) expects to book a 17 percent increase in marketing sales this year to Rp 3.5 trillion (US$371 million), the company’s top executive says.
The company’s president director Johanes Mardjuki said in Jakarta on Thursday that he was optimistic the company would achieve the target due t...
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- A L'Oreal heiress is now the world's richest woman
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan