Summarecon eyes Rp 3.5 trillion in sales
The Jakarta Post
With an encouraging result in the first quarter, publicly listed property developer Summarecon Agung (SMRA) expects to book a 17 percent increase in marketing sales this year to Rp 3.5 trillion (US$371 million), the company’s top executive says.
The company’s president director Johanes Mardjuki said in Jakarta on Thursday that he was optimistic the company would achieve the target due t...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources