Summarecon eyes Rp 3.5 trillion in sales
The Jakarta Post
With an encouraging result in the first quarter, publicly listed property developer Summarecon Agung (SMRA) expects to book a 17 percent increase in marketing sales this year to Rp 3.5 trillion (US$371 million), the company’s top executive says.
The company’s president director Johanes Mardjuki said in Jakarta on Thursday that he was optimistic the company would achieve the target due t...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Ahok credits Ciliwung River normalization project for reducing floods across Jakarta