Summarecon eyes Rp 3.5 trillion in sales
The Jakarta Post
With an encouraging result in the first quarter, publicly listed property developer Summarecon Agung (SMRA) expects to book a 17 percent increase in marketing sales this year to Rp 3.5 trillion (US$371 million), the company’s top executive says.
The company’s president director Johanes Mardjuki said in Jakarta on Thursday that he was optimistic the company would achieve the target due t...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Surakarta kicks off Chinese New Year with Umbul Mantram ritual
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India