Summarecon eyes Rp 3.5 trillion in sales
The Jakarta Post
With an encouraging result in the first quarter, publicly listed property developer Summarecon Agung (SMRA) expects to book a 17 percent increase in marketing sales this year to Rp 3.5 trillion (US$371 million), the company’s top executive says.
The company’s president director Johanes Mardjuki said in Jakarta on Thursday that he was optimistic the company would achieve the target due t...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...