Italy to boost relations with RI, honors 3 Indonesians
The Jakarta Post
The Italian government has expressed a strong desire to boost its relations with Indonesia to the “next level, particularly in terms of intercultural understanding and trade, according to an Italian Embassy official.
The Italian Embassy’s Deputy Head of Mission in Jakarta, Mario Alberto Bartoli said one of the highest points of interest, in terms of cooperation between the two countries...
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy