Italy to boost relations with RI, honors 3 Indonesians
The Jakarta Post
The Italian government has expressed a strong desire to boost its relations with Indonesia to the “next level, particularly in terms of intercultural understanding and trade, according to an Italian Embassy official.
The Italian Embassy’s Deputy Head of Mission in Jakarta, Mario Alberto Bartoli said one of the highest points of interest, in terms of cooperation between the two countries...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- 8 Lombok-Bali flights cancelled for Nyepi
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill