Italy to boost relations with RI, honors 3 Indonesians
The Jakarta Post
The Italian government has expressed a strong desire to boost its relations with Indonesia to the “next level, particularly in terms of intercultural understanding and trade, according to an Italian Embassy official.
The Italian Embassy’s Deputy Head of Mission in Jakarta, Mario Alberto Bartoli said one of the highest points of interest, in terms of cooperation between the two countries...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D